These No Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Bars are crammed with scrumptious substances like peanut butter, pumpkin, rolled oats, and puffed rice cereal all lined with a darkish chocolate coating and festive sprinkles for the right candy deal with!
Is there something higher than a stick of chewy peanut butter? Okay. Chewy peanut butter PUMPKIN bars all drizzled with melted darkish chocolate! Severely SO good and made festive for Halloween with enjoyable sprinkles. These chocolate pumpkin chocolate bars are tremendous simple to make and solely take about 10 minutes with no baking required. Easy, scrumptious and your youngsters will find it irresistible!
Why You Will Love This Bar
- Simple to make in simply 10 minutes with no baking required!
- Peanut butter cup meets pumpkin granola bar all packed into one scrumptious dessert.
- Children (and adults) accredited and your youngsters may have enjoyable making it with you.
- The proper candy deal with for Halloween or any vacation!
Supplies You Want
- Oats Rolls – Wholesome whole-grain historical oats make this bar deliciously chewy! It’s also possible to use fast cooking oats if that is all you could have readily available, however they will not be as chewy in texture
- Puffed rice cereal – I take advantage of puffed brown rice cereal with no added sugar (not Rice Krispies) which provides a scrumptious crunch to those bars
- Pumpkin – I used 1/3 cup pumpkin puree for this, be sure you use 100% pure pumpkin and never pumpkin pie filling because it has quite a lot of sugar in it
- Peanut butter – I take advantage of pure creamy peanut butter with no added sugar, however any peanut butter will work for this and even sunflower butter in case you have a nut allergy
- maple syrup – naturally sweeten these bars with out utilizing refined sugar, however you can too use honey or different pure sweeteners
- Pumpkin pie spice – a scrumptious heat spice that basically brings out the pumpkin taste! It’s also possible to use cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of floor ginger if you do not have pumpkin spice readily available
- Vanilla extract + salt – taste enhancer!
- Chocolate chip – I take advantage of Lily’s darkish chocolate chips that are gluten free, vegan, and sweetened with stevia so they’re very low in sugar and style nice! It’s also possible to use common chocolate chips for the chocolate coating, however the sugar content material shall be a lot increased.
- Coconut oil – I like to combine in slightly coconut oil when melting the chocolate as a result of it makes the chocolate slightly thicker and actually helps create the right shell because it hardens with out affecting the style
- Sprinkled – that is elective, however make this bar tremendous enjoyable and festive!
Find out how to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Bars
- Combine substances. In a big bowl, mix the oats, puffed rice cereal, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In a smaller bowl, beat the peanut butter, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla till easy. Pour the moist substances into the dry substances and blend nicely with a spatula till mixed.
- Unfold it in a pan. Switch the oat combination to an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper (this makes it simpler to take away the bars as soon as they’ve set). Firmly press the oat combination into the skillet utilizing a spatula in an excellent layer.
- Soften the chocolate. Add the darkish chocolate chips to a microwave protected bowl and warmth in 15 to 30 second intervals, stirring every time, till melted. Unfold the melted chocolate evenly over the pumpkin layer utilizing a spatula and sprinkle with sprinkles, if desired.
- Let the bar set. Cowl and place the bar within the fridge (or freezer) for no less than 2-3 hours till the chocolate hardens and the bar units. When able to serve, let the bars sit at room temperature for about quarter-hour earlier than slicing to stop the chocolate from breaking.
Suggestions for Making Pumpkin Chocolate Bars
- Be certain that the peanut butter is as nicely blended as you need it to be good and thick to carry the combination collectively.
- Use a spatula to combine all of the substances collectively stopping sticking and serving to to unfold the combination round within the pan. Make sure to press firmly so the combination packs in and holds collectively when set.
- You possibly can simply swap out peanut butter for any kind of peanut butter! Another good selections are almond butter, cashew butter, and even sunflower seed butter in case you have a nut allergy.
- I discover that utilizing parchment paper makes it simpler to get the treats out of the pan to chop them evenly, however you should utilize nonstick cooking spray if that is all you could have readily available.
- I like to recommend letting the bars sit for about 5 minutes at room temperature earlier than slicing with a pointy knife to stop the chocolate from breaking.
- If it’s good to make bigger batches of pumpkin chocolate bars (nice for events!), be at liberty to double this recipe and use a 9×13 baking dish.
Preparation and Storage
Preserve: These no-bake pumpkin bars might be saved in a tightly closed, hermetic container as much as 2 weeks within the fridge. I don’t advocate storing at room temperature as these bars get very comfortable and must be saved in a cool place.
Freeze: It will also be frozen as much as 3 months in a sealed, hermetic container or you possibly can retailer them individually in plastic wrap and take them out individually to thaw.
Extra No-Bake Desserts You will Love
Extra Pumpkin Desserts You will Love
Hope you all get pleasure from these No Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Bars and for those who love this recipe as a lot as we do please fee me 5 stars under and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I like taking a look at all of your scrumptious recreations!
- preparation time: 10 minutes
- Quantity of Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Oats roll
- 1 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups darkish chocolate chips, I take advantage of Lily’s
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a big bowl, mix the oats, puffed rice cereal, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In a smaller bowl, beat the peanut butter, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla till easy. Pour the moist substances into the dry substances and blend nicely with a spatula till mixed.
- Switch the oat combination to an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper (this makes it simpler to take away the bars as soon as they’ve set). Firmly press the oat combination into the skillet utilizing a spatula in an excellent layer.
- Add the darkish chocolate chips to a microwave protected bowl and warmth in 15 to 30 second intervals, stirring every time, till melted. Unfold the melted chocolate evenly over the pumpkin layer utilizing a spatula and sprinkle with sprinkles, if desired.
- Cowl and place the bar within the fridge (or freezer) for no less than 2-3 hours till the chocolate hardens and the bar units. When able to serve, let the bars sit at room temperature for about quarter-hour earlier than slicing to stop the chocolate from breaking.
- Serving Measurement: 1 stick
- Energy: 189
- Sugar: 3.1g
- Sodium: 93.6 mg
- Fats: 11.6g
- Saturated fats: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 20.4g
- Fiber: 7.2g
- Proteins: 5g
* Please be aware that every one dietary info is approximate. Values will differ between manufacturers, so it is best to calculate it your self for essentially the most correct outcome.